Report NEP-IPR-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holden, Tom, 2011. "Products, patents and productivity persistence: A DSGE model of endogenous growth," Dynare Working Papers 4, CEPREMAP.
- Shi, Guanming & Pray, Carl E., 2011. "Modeling Agricultural Innovation in a Rapidly Developing Country: The Case of Chinese Pesticide Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103744, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sen Gupta, Rajorshi & Love, H. Alan, 2011. "Protection of Intellectual Property while Outsourcing," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103856, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ejsing, Ann-Kathrine & Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian, 2011. "Unraveling the Role of Public Researcher Mobility for Industrial Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 5691, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hiroyuki Okamuro & Junichi Nishimura, 2011. "Impact of University Intellectual Property Policy on the Performance of University-Industry Research Collaboration," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-189, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Azele Mathieu, 2011. "University-Industry interactions and knowledge transfer mechanisms: a critical survey," Working Papers CEB 11-015, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter J. Huckfeldt & Christopher R. Knittel, 2011. "Pharmaceutical Use Following Generic Entry: Paying Less and Buying Less," NBER Working Papers 17046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nora Elbialy & Moamen Gouda, 2011. "Enforcing IPR through Informal Institutions: The possible role of religion in fighting software piracy," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201120, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Lakatos, Csilla & Walmsley, Terrie L., 2011. "Dispute Settlement at the WTO: Impacts of a No Deal in the US-Brazil Cotton Dispute," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103380, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lam, Alice, 2010. "What motivates academic scientists to engage in research commercialization: ‘gold’, ‘ribbon’ or ‘puzzle’?," MPRA Paper 30849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annamaria Conti & Marie C. Thursby & Frank Rothaermel, 2011. "Show Me the Right Stuff: Signals for High Tech Startups," NBER Working Papers 17050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.