Dispute Settlement at the WTO: Impacts of a No Deal in the US-Brazil Cotton Dispute
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Csilla Lakatos & Terrie Walmsley, 2014. "Dispute Settlement at the WTO: Impacts of a No Deal in the US-Brazil Cotton Dispute," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 244-266, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haab, Timothy C. & McConnell, Kenneth E., 1997.
"Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-270, February.
- Timothy C. Haab & Kenneth E. McConnell, "undated". "Referendum Models and Negative Willingness to Pay: Alternative Solutions," Working Papers 9610, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Olynk, Nicole & Wolf, Christopher, 2009.
"Consumer Preferences for Animal Welfare Attributes: The Case of Gestation Crates,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 713-730, December.
- Tonsor, Glynn T. & Olynk, Nicole J. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2009. "Consumer Preferences for Animal Welfare Attributes: The Case of Gestation Crates," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(03), December.
- Ken Belcher & Andrea Germann & Josef Schmutz, 2007. "Beef with environmental and quality attributes: Preferences of environmental group and general population consumers in Saskatchewan, Canada," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 24(3), pages 333-342, September.
- Jayson L. Lusk & F. Bailey Norwood, 2009. "A Cautionary Note on the Design of Discrete Choice Experiments: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1064-1066.
More about this item
Keywordsdispute settlement; WTO; intellectual property; computable general equilibrium; International Relations/Trade; C68; F13; Q17;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.