Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2011. "Creative destruction and regional productivity growth: evidence from the Dutch manufacturing and services industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 401-418, May.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2008. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0813, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- D.B. Audretsch & L. Klomp & E. Santarelli & A.R. Thurik, 2004.
"Gibrat's Law: Are the Services Different?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 301-324, May.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A.R., 2002. "Gibrat's Law: are the services different?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-04-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Roy Thurik & Enrico Santarelli & David Audretsch & Luuk Klomp, 2002. "Gibrat's Law: Are the Services Different?," Scales Research Reports H200201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2011. "Linking net entry to regional economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 443-460, May.
- Eric J. Bartelsman, 2004. "Firm Dynamics and Innovation in the Netherlands A comment on Baumol," De Economist, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 353-363, September.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm entry; firm exit; turbulence; regional competitiveness; total factor productivity;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-01-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2009-01-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2009-01-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2009-01-24 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2009-01-24 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .