Report NEP-MIC-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca & Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms’ propensity to invest in product and process innovation," MPRA Paper 12935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Saporiti & German Coloma, 2008. "Bertrand's price competition in markets with fixed costs," RCER Working Papers 541, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kangsik, Choi, 2008. "Cournot-Bertrand competition in a unionized mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 12787, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Dec 2008.
- Erik Stam & Karl Wennberg, 2009. "The role of R&D in new firm growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Brown, J. David & Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Quispe-Agnoli, Myriam, 2009. "Undocumented Worker Employment and Firm Survival," IZA Discussion Papers 3936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:35-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity - assessing alternative specifications of CDM-models," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 159, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ho, Dong-huyn & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Creating Innovations, Productivity and Growth - the efficiency of Icelandic firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 162, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Emanuela Ciapanna, 2008. "Directed Matching with Endogenous Markov Probability: Clients or Competitors?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 665, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christian A. Ruzzier, 2009. "Product-Market Competition and Managerial Autonomy," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-082, Harvard Business School.
- Vicente Cuñat & Maria Guadalupe, 2009. "Globalization and the provision of incentives inside the firm: The effect of foreign competition," Economics Working Papers 1134, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "Productivity Drivers in British Columbia: Strategic Areas for Improvement," CSLS Research Reports 2008-09, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.