Report NEP-EEC-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2009. "The Impact of Foreign Macroeconomic News on Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200903, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ronald E. Shrieves & Drew Dahl & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Capital Market Regimes and Bank Structure in Europe," Working Papers 200807, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Iga Magda & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Daphné Valsamis, 2009. "Wage differentials across sectors in Europe: an east-west comparison," Working Papers CEB 09-003.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dreger, Christian & Erber, Georg & Glocker, Daniela, 2009. "Regional Measures of Human Capital in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 3919, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duduiala-Popescu, Lorena, 2009. "The structural funds management in third-Central and Eastern European," MPRA Paper 12882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fedorova, Elena & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2008. "Global and local sources of risk in Eastern European emerging stock markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus, 2009. "Worker Directors: A German Product that Didn't Export?," IZA Discussion Papers 3918, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Grubb & Shruti Singh & Peter Tergeist, 2009. "Activation Policies in Ireland," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 75, OECD Publishing.
- Alexander Vogel, 2009. "Exporter Performance in the German Business Services Sector: First Evidence from the Services Statistics Panel," Working Paper Series in Economics 111, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Pi Alperin, Maria Noel, 2008. "A comparison of multidimensional deprivation characteristics between natives and immigrants in Luxembourg," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-14, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rod Hick, 2009. "The SocialWelfare Pensions in Ireland: Pensioner Poverty and Gender," Working Papers 200902, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Jens Høj, 2009. "Le secteur financier peut-il rester le principal moteur de la croissance au Luxembourg?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 660, OECD Publishing.