¿Qué influye en la decisión individual de participar? Un enfoque microeconómico del capital social para el caso de las organizaciones de la Sociedad Civil en Chile
[What influence the individual decision to participate? A microeconomic social capital approach for Civil Society organizations in Chile]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2000.
"Participation in Heterogeneous Communities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 847-904.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, "undated". "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," Working Papers 151, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- La Ferrara, Eliana & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," Scholarly Articles 4551796, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 1999. "Participation in Heterogeneous Communities," NBER Working Papers 7155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002. "An Economic Approach to Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Alberto Alesina & Eliana La Ferrara, 2000. "The Determinants of Trust," NBER Working Papers 7621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Kristin & Negash, Martha, 2007. "Gender, wealth, and participation in community groups in Meru Central District, Kenya:," CAPRi working papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Katungi, Enid & Machethe, Charles Lepepeule & Smale, Melinda, 2007. "Determinants of social capital formation in rural Uganda: Implications for group-based agricultural extension approaches," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime, Mónica M. & Salazar, César A., 2009.
"Capital social y eficiencia técnica de los pequeños agricultores de trigo de la Región del Bío Bío
[Social Capital and technical efficiency of wheat small farmers in the Bío Bío Region (Chile)]," MPRA Paper 17220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; Participation; Civil Society Organizations;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.