Morbidity Costs of Vehicular Air Pollution: Examining Dhaka City in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrington, Winston & Portney, Paul R., 1987. "Valuing the benefits of health and safety regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 101-112, July.
- Daniel B. Hall, 2000. "Zero-Inflated Poisson and Binomial Regression with Random Effects: A Case Study," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 1030-1039, December.
- Maureen L. Cropper & Nathalie B. Simon & Anna Alberini & Seema Arora & P.K. Sharma, 1997. "The Health Benefits of Air Pollution Control in Delhi," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1625-1629.
- Anna Alberini & Alan Krupnick, 2000. "Cost-of-Illness and Willingness-to-Pay Estimates of the Benefits of Improved Air Quality: Evidence from Taiwan," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 37-53.
- repec:ind:iegddp:62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cropper, M L, 1981. "Measuring the Benefits from Reduced Morbidity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 235-240, May.
- Usha Gupta, 2008. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 41(3), pages 315-326, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAir Pollution; Health Benefit; Health Production Function; Cost-of-Illness; Panel Data; Random-Effects Zero Inflated Poisson Model; Random-Effects Tobit Model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-07-31 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-07-31 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2010-07-31 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .