The Shifting Welfare State in Hungary and Latvia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Pensions in Crisis : Europe and Central Asia Regional Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18728, The World Bank.
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2010. "Latvia’s Recession: The Cost of Adjustment With An “Internal Devaluation”," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- N. A. Barr, 2000. "Reforming Pensions; Myths, Truths, and Policy Choices," IMF Working Papers 00/139, International Monetary Fund.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Milanovic Branko, 1994.
"Cash Social Transfers, Direct Taxes, and Income Distribution in Late Socialism,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 175-197, April.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1993. "Cash social transfers, direct taxes, and income distribution in late socialism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1176, The World Bank.
- Barr, Nicholas & Diamond, Peter, 2008. "Reforming Pensions: Principles and Policy Choices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195311303, June.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Nicholas Barr, 2005. "Labor Markets and Social Policy in Central and Eastern Europe : The Accession and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7425.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:53:y:2001:i:7:p:1023-1049 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:72:y:2013:i:4:p:851-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.