Global pension systems and their reform : worldwide drivers, trends, and challenges
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holzmann, Robert, 2012. "Global Pension Systems and Their Reform: Worldwide Drivers, Trends, and Challenges," IZA Discussion Papers 6800, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pages, Carmen, 2011.
"Does expanding health insurance beyond formal-sector workers encourage informality ? measuring the impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5785, The World Bank.
- Reyes Aterido & Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Carmen Pagés, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality?: Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4551, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2011. "Does Expanding Health Insurance Beyond Formal-Sector Workers Encourage Informality? Measuring the Impact of Mexico's Seguro Popular," IZA Discussion Papers 5996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Hinz & Heinz P. Rudolph & Pablo Antolin & Juan Yermo, 2010. "Evaluating the Financial Performance of Pension Funds," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2405.
- Robert Holzmann & David A. Robalino & Noriyuki Takayama, 2009. "Closing the Coverage Gap : The Role of Social Pensions and Other Retirement Income Transfers," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2651.
- Helena Ribe & David A. Robalino & Ian Walker, 2012.
"From Right to Reality : Incentives, Labor Markets, and the Challenge of Universal Social Protection in Latin America and the Caribbean
[De los derechos a la realidad : incentivos, mercados de traba," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6008.
- World Bank, 2009. "Pensions in Crisis : Europe and Central Asia Regional Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18728, The World Bank.
- Rofman, Rafael & Oliveri, Maria Laura, 2012. "Pension coverage in Latin America : trends and determinants," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70926, The World Bank.
- Roberto Rocha & Dimitri Vittas & Heinz P. Rudolph, 2011. "Annuities and Other Retirement Products : Designing the Payout Phase," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2272.
- Barr, Nicholas & Diamond, Peter, 2008. "Reforming Pensions: Principles and Policy Choices," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195311303.
- Greg Brunner & Richard Hinz & Roberto Rocha, 2008. "Risk-based Supervision of Pension Funds : Emerging Practices and Challenges," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6419.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra Rudolph, 2016. "Pension programs around the world: Determinants of social pension," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 212, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Jacques Wels, 2016. "The Statistical Analysis of End of Working Life: Methodological and Sociological Issues Raised by the Average Effective Age of Retirement," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, pages 291-315.
- Fabiana Machado & Giselle Vesga, 2015. "The Political Economy of Pension Reform: Public Opinion in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rudolph, Alexandra & Priebe, Jan, 2015. "Pension programs around the world: determinants of social pension," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112986, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Borbála Szüle, 2013. "Savings and Implicit Debt in Pension Systems," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(3), pages 334-348.
- Dorfman, Mark & Palacios, Robert, 2012. "World Bank support for pensions and social security," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70925, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_381 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabiana Machado & Giselle Vesga, 2015. "The Political Economy of Pension Reform: Public Opinion in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91457, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging Markets; Debt Markets; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Safety Nets and Transfers; Banks&Banking Reform;
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:68934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .