International patterns of pension provision II : a worldwide overview of facts and figures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosangela Bando & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2016.
"The Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being,"
NBER Working Papers
22995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosangela Bando & Sebastián Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2017. "The Effects of Non-Contributory Pensions on Material and Subjective Well Being," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8563, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Domelen, Julie van, 2012. "Togo : towards a national social protection policy and strategy," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 89000, The World Bank.
- Waikei R Lam & Philippe Wingender, 2015. "China; How Can Revenue Reforms Contribute to Inclusive and Sustainable Growth?," IMF Working Papers 15/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Börsch-Supan, A. & Härtl, K. & Leite, D.N., 2016. "Social Security and Public Insurance," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Sun, Ang, 2017.
"The Impact of Social Pensions on Intergenerational Relationships: Comparative Evidence from China,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chen, Xi & Eggleston, Karen & Ang, Sun, 2017. "The Impact of Social Pensions on Intergenerational Relationships: Comparative Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 53, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:bic:journl:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:103-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norman V. Loayza, 2016.
"Informality in the Process of Development and Growth,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(12), pages 1856-1916, December.
- Loayza,Norman V., 2016. "Informality in the process of development and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7858, The World Bank.
- Norman V. Loayza, 2016. "Informality in the Process of Development and Growth," Working Papers 2016-76, Peruvian Economic Association.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:95:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Panos,Georgios A., 2016. "Saving for old age," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7693, The World Bank.
- Nikolić Milena & Rakić Biljana, 2016. "Determinants of the Level of Contributions for Pension and Disability Insurance: The EU and Serbia," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 54(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Eugeni, Sara, 2015. "An OLG model of global imbalances," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 83-97.
- Mariusz Jarmuzek & Najla Nakhle, 2016. "Sustainability and Equity Challenges; Some Arithmetic on Lebanon’s Pension System," IMF Working Papers 16/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Cerutti, Paula & Fruttero, Anna & Grosh, Margaret & Kostenbaum, Silvana & Oliveri, Maria Laura & Rodriguez-Alas, Claudia & Strokova, Victoria, 2014. "Social assistance and labor market programs in Latin America : methodology and key findings from the social protection database," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 88769, The World Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Mauritius; 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Anita M. Schwarz & Omar S. Arias & Asta Zviniene & Heinz P. Rudolph & Sebastian Eckardt & Johannes Koettl & Herwig Immervoll & Miglena Abels, 2014. "The Inverting Pyramid : Pension Systems Facing Demographic Challenges in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17049.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions&Retirement Systems; Population Policies; Emerging Markets; Labor Markets; Debt Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-01 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:70319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .