Report NEP-AGE-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pallares-Miralles, Montserrat & Romero, Carolina & Whitehouse, Edward, 2012. "International patterns of pension provision II : a worldwide overview of facts and figures," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70319, The World Bank.
- Javier Alonso & Miguel Angel Caballero & Claudia Llanes Valenzuela & David Tuesta & Yuwei Hu & Yun Cao & Li Hui, 2012. "Potential outcomes of private pension developments in China (Chinese version)," Working Papers 1205, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0847 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Luke Delorme & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2012. "National Retirement Risk Index: How Much Longer Do We Need to Work?," Issues in Brief ib2012-12, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jun 2012.
- Guillem López-Casanovas & Catia Nicodemo, 2012. "Transition Probabilities and Duration Analysis among Disability States: Some Evidence from Spanish Data," Working Papers 643, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Autor & Mark Duggan & Jonathan Gruber, 2012. "Moral Hazard and Claims Deterrence in Private Disability Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furtado, Delia & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos, 2012. "Immigrant Networks and the Take-Up of Disability Programs: Evidence from US Census Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Christian & Ewringmann, Dieter & Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Zahrnt, Angelika, 2012. "Endangering the natural basis of life is unjust. On the status and future of the sustainability discourse," Working Papers 0527, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Allison B. Rosen & Eli Liebman & Ana Aizcorbe & David M. Cutler, 2012. "Comparing Commercial Systems for Characterizing Episodes of Care," BEA Working Papers 0085, Bureau of Economic Analysis.