Endangering the natural basis of life is unjust. On the status and future of the sustainability discourse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faber, Malte, 2008. "How to be an ecological economist," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-7, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manstetten, Reiner & Klauer, Bernd, 2014. ""Die Sache ist im guten Zustand zurückzugeben": Annäherungen an das Konzept der fairen Hinterlassenschaft," UFZ Discussion Papers 8/2014, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability; justice; ethics; growth; welfare; ecological economy;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-07-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:awi:wpaper:0527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabi Rauscher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awheide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.