Report NEP-ENV-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christiaensen, Luc & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2012. "Greening China's rural energy : new insights on the potential of smallholder biogas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6102, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2012045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armon Rezai & Lance Taylor & Reinhard Mechler, 2012. "Ecological Macroeconomics: An application to climate change," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Peter Lloyd, 2012. "Multilateralism in Crisis," Working Papers 11412, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Katri Kosonen, 2012. "Regressivity of environmental taxation: myth or reality?," Taxation Papers 32, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Marcu, Andrei, 2012. "Expanding Carbon Markets through New Market-based Mechanisms: A synthesis of discussions and submissions to the UNFCCC," CEPS Papers 6879, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Finon, D. & Meunier, G., 2012. "Option values of low carbon technology policies: how to combine irreversibility effects and learning-by-doing in decisions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1231, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carlos Santiago-Caballero, 2012. "Explaining wheat yields in eighteenth-century Spain," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-05, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Mundt, Matthias, 2012. "The effects of EU fisheries partnership agreements on fish stocks and fishermen: The case of Cape Verde," IPE Working Papers 12/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Bastian Felix, 2012. "Gas Storage Valuation: A Comparative Simulation Study," EWL Working Papers 1201, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Ambiguïté, identification partielle et politique environnementale," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-18, CIRANO.
- Masato Abe & Linghe Ye, 2012. "The impacts of natural disasters on global supply chains," Working Papers 11512, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Becker, Christian & Ewringmann, Dieter & Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Zahrnt, Angelika, 2012. "Endangering the natural basis of life is unjust. On the status and future of the sustainability discourse," Working Papers 0527, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Juste Rajaonson, 2012. "Une analyse de l'application d'indicateurs de développement durable aux villes québécoises," CIRANO For discussion... 2012dt-04, CIRANO.