Explaining wheat yields in eighteenth-century Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milanovic, Branko & Lindert, Peter & Williamson, Jeffrey, 2007.
"Measuring Ancient Inequality,"
5388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson & Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert, 2008. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," Working Papers 08-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Milanovic,Branko & Lindert, Peter H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2007. "Measuring ancient inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4412, The World Bank.
- Branko Milanovic & Peter H. Lindert & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2007. "Measuring Ancient Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago-Caballero, Carlos, 2011. "Income inequality in central Spain, 1690-1800," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 83-96, January.
- Esteban Nicolini & Fernando Ramos Palencia, 2016. "Comparing Income and Wealth Inequality in Pre-Industrial economies. Lessons from Spain in the 18th century," Working Papers 16.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- Mironov, Boris & A'Hearn, Brian, 2008. "Russian Living Standards under the Tsars: Anthropometric Evidence from the Volga," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(3), pages 900-929, September.
- Reher, David S., 2001. "ProducciÃ³n, precios e integraciÃ³n de los mercados regionales de grano en la EspaÃ±a preindustrial1," Revista de Historia EconÃ³mica / Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 539-572, December.
- Clark, Gregory, 1992. "The Economics of Exhaustion, the Postan Thesis, and the Agricultural Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 61-84, March.
- Simpson,James, 2003. "Spanish Agriculture," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521525169, March.
- Michael Kopsidis & Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Across Prussia During the Industrial Revolution: A ThŸnen Perspective," Working Papers 0013, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Brunt, Liam, 2004. "Nature or Nurture? Explaining English Wheat Yields in the Industrial Revolution, c.1770," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 193-225, March.
- Carlos Álvarez-Nogal & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 2013.
"The rise and fall of Spain (1270–1850),"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 66(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Carlos Álvarez-Noga & Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2010. "The rise and fall of Spain, 1270-1850," Working Papers 10010, Economic History Society.
- Álvarez Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "The rise and fall of Spain (1270-1850)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Álvarez-Nogal, Carlos & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "The Rise and Fall of Spain (1270-1850)," CEPR Discussion Papers 8369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrique Llopis Agelán & Miguel Jerez Méndez, 2001. "El mercado de trigo en Castilla y León, 1691-1788: arbitraje espacial e intervención," Historia Agraria. Revista de Agricultura e Historia Rural, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria, issue 25, pages 13-68.
- Overton, Mark, 1979. "Estimating Crop Yields from Probate Inventories: An Example from EastAnglia, 1585â€“1735," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(2), pages 363-378, June.
- Allen, Robert C., 1988. "Inferring Yields from Probate Inventories," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 117-125, March.
More about this item
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-07-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp12-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.