Report NEP-AGR-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gouranga Das, 2012. "Trans-border Land Acquisitions: A New Guise of Outsourcing and Host Country Effects," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2012-043, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Risk Management in Agri-food Chain," MPRA Paper 39594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Santiago-Caballero, Carlos, 2012. "Explaining wheat yields in eighteenth-century Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Varela, Gonzalo & Aldaz-Carroll, Enrique & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2012. "Determinants of market integration and price transmission in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6098, The World Bank.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2012. "Greening China's rural energy : new insights on the potential of smallholder biogas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6102, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Jian & Giles, John T. & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "Does It Pay to Be a Cadre? Estimating the Returns to Being a Local Official in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 6653, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:col:000157:009687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernandez, Luisa, 2012. "Design and implementation features of the national household targeting system in the Philippines," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 70149, The World Bank.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2012. "Using Engel Curves to Measure CPI Bias for Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 12/06, University of Waikato.
- Enghin Atalay, 2012. "Materials Prices and Productivity," Working Papers 12-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Seong-Hoon Kim & Seongman Moon, 2012. "A Producer Theory with Business Risks," CDMA Working Paper Series 201201, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Masato Abe & Linghe Ye, 2012. "The impacts of natural disasters on global supply chains," Working Papers 11512, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Henry Saffer & Dhaval Dave & Michael Grossman, 2012. "Behavioral Economics and the Demand for Alcohol: Results from the NLSY97," NBER Working Papers 18180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcu, Andrei, 2012. "Expanding Carbon Markets through New Market-based Mechanisms: A synthesis of discussions and submissions to the UNFCCC," CEPS Papers 6879, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jens Kolbe & Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2012. "Location, Location, Location: Extracting Location Value from House Prices," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1216, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Armon Rezai & Lance Taylor & Reinhard Mechler, 2012. "Ecological Macroeconomics: An application to climate change," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.