Greening China's rural energy : new insights on the potential of smallholder biogas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christiaensen, Luc & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2014. "Greening China's rural energy: new insights on the potential of smallholder biogas," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 8-29, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Yang, Jin & Wang, Shenglin, 2011. "China has reached the Lewis turning point," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 542-554.
- Cooke, Priscilla & Köhlin, Gunnar & Hyde, William F., 2008. "Fuelwood, forests and community management – evidence from household studies," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 103-135, February.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Thomas Channing Arndt & Nagothu Udaya Sekhar, 2000. "Fuelwood Consumption and Forest Degradation: A Household Model for Domestic Energy Substitution in Rural India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 213-232.
- Heltberg, Rasmus, 2004. "Fuel switching: evidence from eight developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 869-887, September.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Somanathan & Randall Bluffstone, 2015.
"Biogas: Clean Energy Access with Low-Cost Mitigation of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(2), pages 265-277, October.
- Somanathan,E. & Bluffstone,Randall, 2015. "Biogas : clean energy access with low-cost mitigation of climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7349, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:933-944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun Hou & Weifeng Zhang & Pei Wang & Zhengxia Dou & Liwei Gao & David Styles, 2017. "Greenhouse Gas Mitigation of Rural Household Biogas Systems in China: A Life Cycle Assessment," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Mengistu, M.G. & Simane, B. & Eshete, G. & Workneh, T.S., 2015. "A review on biogas technology and its contributions to sustainable rural livelihood in Ethiopia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 306-316.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:272-278 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Renewable Energy; Engineering; Energy and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-07-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-07-01 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .