Report NEP-CWA-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Peri & D'Amuri Francesco, 2012. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe before and during the Great Recession," Working Papers 1215, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Peri & Francesc Ortega, 2012. "The Role of Income and Immigration Policies in Attracting International Migrants," Working Papers 1214, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Sung-Po Chen & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Globalization and Knowledge Spillover: International Direct Investment, Exports and Patents," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-16, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Teusch, Jonas, 2012. "Renewables and the EU Internal Electricity Market: The case for an arranged marriage," CEPS Papers 6733, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Heltberg, Rasmus, 2012. "Greening China's rural energy : new insights on the potential of smallholder biogas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6102, The World Bank.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Risk Management in Agri-food Chain," MPRA Paper 39594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer & Rianne Legerstee, 2012. "Evaluating Macroeconomic Forecasts: A Concise Review of Some Recent Developments," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-14, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Sumru Altug & Fabio Canova, 2012. "Do institutions and culture matter for business cycles?," Economics Working Papers 1314, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2012. "War and Relatedness," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0769, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Nickolas Cherrier, 2012. "EU Diplomacy at 27: United in Diversity?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 48, European Institute, LSE.