The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner & Petersen, Thomas, 1997. "Homo Oeconomicus and Homo Politicus, Political Economy, Constitutional Interest and Ecological Interest," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 457-483.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Schiller, Johannes, 2002. "Homo oeconomicus and homo politicus in Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 323-333, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWealth; Distribution; PR China; Environment; Sustainabilit y;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-01 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RES-2012-07-01 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-07-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:awi:wpaper:0526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabi Rauscher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/awheide.html .