Report NEP-HPE-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2012. "Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks," MPRA Paper 39574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2012. "Once Beaten, Never Again: Imitation in Two-Player Potential Games," Working Papers 0529, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "No institution is a free lunch: a reconstruction of Ronald Coase," Department of Economics University of Siena 633, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Luebker, Malte, 2012. "Income Inequality, Redistribution and Poverty: Contrasting rational choice and behavioural perspectives," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robin Davies, 2012. "Global sustainability: the sequel," Development Policy Centre Discussion Papers 1219, Development Policy Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Larbi Alaoui, 2012. "The value of useless information," Economics Working Papers 1313, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Anderson, Gordon, 2012. "Boats and tides and "Trickle Down" theories: What economists presume about wellbeing when they employ stochastic process theory in modeling behavior," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fabio petri, 2012. "On recent reformulations of the labour theory of value," Department of Economics University of Siena 643, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "The Crisis of Intellectual Monopoly Capitalism," Department of Economics University of Siena 634, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kopatz, Michael, 2012. "Arbeit, Glück und Nachhaltigkeit: Warum kürzere Arbeitszeiten Wohlbefinden, Gesundheit, Klimaschutz und Ressourcengerechtigkeit fördern," Impulses for Changing Patterns of Growth 3, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.