The Crisis of Intellectual Monopoly Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ugo Pagano, 2010. "Marrying in the Cathedral: A Framework for the Analysis of Corporate Governance," Chapters,in: The Law and Economics of Corporate Governance, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Firms, Contracts, and Financial Structure," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288817, June.
- Kevin Keasey & Steve Thompson & Mike Wright (ed.), 1999. "Corporate Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 1708.
- Ugo Pagano, 2010.
"Marrying in the Cathedral: A Framework for the Analysis of Corporate Governance,"
Chapters,in: The Law and Economics of Corporate Governance, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ugo Pagano, 2009. "Marrying in the Cathedral: a Framework for the Analysis of Corporate Governance," Department of Economics University of Siena 571, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Pagano, Ugo, 2011.
"Interlocking complementarities and institutional change,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 373-392, September.
- Ugo Pagano, 2010. "Interlocking Complementarities and Institutional Change," Department of Economics University of Siena 598, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Pagano, Ugo, 2000.
"Public markets, private orderings and corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Ugo Pagano, 2000. "Public Markets, Private Orderings and Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp166, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G. & Pagano, U., 1994. "Property Rights and Returns to Scale: Patents, Firms and Market Failure," Papers 94-08, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Usher, Dan, 1998. "The Coase theorem is tautological, incoherent or wrong," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 3-11, October.
- Vives,Xavier (ed.), 2000. "Corporate Governance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521781640, March.
- Coase, R H, 2000. "The Acquisition of Fisher Body by General Motors," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 15-31, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucchese, Matteo & Nascia, Leopoldo & Pianta, Mario, 2017.
"Politica industriale e tecnologia in Italia
[Industrial policy and technology in Italy]," MPRA Paper 77182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 2016. "A positive theory of the predatory state," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 168(3), pages 153-175, September.
- Russo, Giovanni, 2016. "Job Design and Skill Developments in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 10207, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John C. Boik, 2016. "Optimality of Social Choice Systems: Complexity, Wisdom, and Wellbeing Centrality," Working Paper 0005, Principled Societies Project, revised Mar 2017.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Knowledge as a Global Common and the Crisis of the Learning Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 743, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matteo Lucchese & Leopoldo Nascia & Mario Pianta, 2016. "Industrial policy and technology in Italy," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(3), pages 233-260, September.
- Nicita, Antonio & Pagano, Ugo, 2016. "Finance-technology complementarities: An organizational equilibria approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 43-51.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2016. "The knowledge economy, the crash and the depression," Department of Economics University of Siena 741, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
Keywordsintellectual monopoly; great depression; eclecticism;
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2012-07-01 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-01 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-01 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .