Report NEP-HME-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio petri, 2012. "On recent reformulations of the labour theory of value," Department of Economics University of Siena 643, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2012. "Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks," MPRA Paper 39574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "The Crisis of Intellectual Monopoly Capitalism," Department of Economics University of Siena 634, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Seltzer, Andrew, 2012. "The Impact of Female Employment on Male Wages and Careers: Evidence from the English Banking Industry, 1890-1941," IZA Discussion Papers 6663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sara Vicari & Pasquale De Muro, 2012. "Assessing the co-operative's impact on people's well-being and community development: the case study of Coppalj, a co-operative located in Maranhão State, Brazil," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0158, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Reuben Soto, Sergio, 2012.
"Fundamentos hipotéticos para proyectos de investigación sobre la crisis económica contemporánea
[Hypothetical foundations for research projects on the contemporary economic crisis]," MPRA Paper 39591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enghin Atalay, 2012. "Materials Prices and Productivity," Working Papers 12-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Otto, Alkis Henri & Steinhardt, Max Friedrich, 2012. "Immigration and election outcomes: Evidence from city districts in Hamburg," Working Paper Series 02/2012, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:12-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michelle Everson, 2012. "A Technology of Expertise: EU Financial Services Agencies," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 49, European Institute, LSE.
- Razzaq, Sadia & Sadiq, Tayyaba & Naseem, Imran, 2012. "Assessing Gender Mainstreaming in Developmental Organizations of Abbottabad," MPRA Paper 39622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2012. "Information Technology Intensity, Diffusion, and Job Creation," Working Papers 46, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "Love, War and Cultures: an Institutional Approach to Human Evolution," Department of Economics University of Siena 632, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- FOUNANOU, Mathurin/M & RATSIMALAHELO, Zaka/Z, 2012. "Regulation and supervision of microfinance institutions: an example of cooperative credit society," MPRA Paper 39581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas, 2012. "The Environmental Aspect of “Making People Rich as the Top Priority” in China: a Marxian Perspective," Working Papers 0526, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kopatz, Michael, 2012. "Arbeit, Glück und Nachhaltigkeit: Warum kürzere Arbeitszeiten Wohlbefinden, Gesundheit, Klimaschutz und Ressourcengerechtigkeit fördern," Impulses for Changing Patterns of Growth 3, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Becker, Christian & Ewringmann, Dieter & Faber, Malte & Petersen, Thomas & Zahrnt, Angelika, 2012. "Endangering the natural basis of life is unjust. On the status and future of the sustainability discourse," Working Papers 0527, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny Anatol'evich, 2012. "Analytical content of properties of uncertainty and certainty of organizational-economic systems: derivatives indicators," MPRA Paper 39584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Georges A. Tanguay & Juste Rajaonson, 2012. "Une analyse de l'application d'indicateurs de développement durable aux villes québécoises," CIRANO For discussion... 2012dt-04, CIRANO.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2012. "Is It Money or Brains? The Determinants of Intra-Family Decision Power," IZA Discussion Papers 6648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriel Burdin, 2012. "Does workers’ control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay," Department of Economics University of Siena 641, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Anderson, Gordon, 2012. "Boats and tides and "Trickle Down" theories: What economists presume about wellbeing when they employ stochastic process theory in modeling behavior," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "Compositional effects on productivity, labour cost and export adjustments," Policy Contributions 730, Bruegel.