Analytical content of properties of uncertainty and certainty of organizational-economic systems: derivatives indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John J. McCall, 1982. "The Economics of Information and Uncertainty," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mcca82-1, January.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 2008. "Corporate Decision-Making with Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Performance and Risk Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195335743.
- John J. McCall, 1982. "Introduction to "The Economics of Information and Uncertainty"," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages -11 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty; certainty; organizational-economic systems; public-private partnership; analytical indicators;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .