Asset trading volume in a production economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2006.
"The method of endogenous gridpoints for solving dynamic stochastic optimization problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 312-320, June.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2005. "The method of endogenous gridpoints for solving dynamic stochastic optimization problems," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," NBER Technical Working Papers 0309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Working Paper Archive 520, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- William A. Brock, 1982.
"Asset Prices in a Production Economy,"
in: The Economics of Information and Uncertainty, pages 1-46
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilio Espino, 2005.
"Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model,"
87, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Espino, Emilio, 2007. "Equilibrium portfolios in the neoclassical growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 673-687, November.
- Emilio Espino, 2006. "Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Bossaerts & William R. Zame, 2005.
"Asset Trading Volume in Infinite-Horizon Economies with Dynamically Complete Markets and Heterogeneous Agents: Comment,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
841, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Zame, William R., 2006. "Asset trading volume in infinite-horizon economies with dynamically complete markets and heterogeneous agents: Comment," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 96-101, June.
- Michele Boldrin & Lawrence J. Christiano & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2000.
"Habit persistence, asset returns and the business cycle,"
280, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Michele Boldrin & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 2001. "Habit Persistence, Asset Returns, and the Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 149-166, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Lawrence J. Christiano & Jonas D. M. Fisher, 1999. "Habit persistence, asset returns and the business cycles," Working Paper Series WP-99-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Constantinides, George M & Duffie, Darrell, 1996.
"Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Consumers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 219-40, April.
- Jermann, Urban J., 1998. "Asset pricing in production economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 257-275, April.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1992. "Projection methods for solving aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 410-452, December.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Pontus Rendahl, 2006.
"Inequality Constraints in Recursive Economies,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/6, European University Institute.
- Espino, Emilio, 2004.
"On Ramsey's Conjecture: Efficient Allocations in the Neoclassical Growth Model with Private Information,"
154, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Espino, Emilio, 2005. "On Ramsey's conjecture: efficient allocations in the neoclassical growth model with private information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 192-213, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:39:y:2009:i:2:p:231-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.