Asset trading volume in infinite-horizon economies with dynamically complete markets and heterogeneous agents: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Kubler, Felix & Schmedders, Karl, 2006. "Reply to "Asset trading volume in infinite-horizon economies with dynamically complete markets and heterogeneous agents: Comment"," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 102-105, June.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Duffie, J Darrell & Huang, Chi-fu, 1985. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Continuous Trading of Few Long-lived Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1337-56, November.
- Duffie, Darrell & Zame, William, 1989.
"The Consumption-Based Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1279-97, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:3:y:2006:i:2:p:96-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.