Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri, 2001. "The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: a reply," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 479-485, December.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2000. "Wicksell and the Problem of the "Missing" Equation," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(4), pages 765-788, Winter.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2014.
"The Hicks-Malinvaud average period of production and 'marginal productivity': A critical assessment,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 142-157, February.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2011. "The Hicks-Malinvaud average period of production and 'marginal productivity': a critical assessment," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0128, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2010. "Reswitching And Decreasing Demand For Capital," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 676-682, November.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, March.
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- Potestio, Paola, 1999. "The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: towards a more general critique," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 381-394, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Fratini, Saverio M., 2015. "On the Samuelson-Etula Master Function and Marginal Productivity: some old and new critical remarks," MPRA Paper 63415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2017. "Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital," MPRA Paper 76343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAverage period of production; Malinvaud; marginalist theory; theory of capital; Wicksell;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .