On the Samuelsonâ€“Etula Master Function and the capital controversy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Zambelli, 2004.
"The 40% neoclassical aggregate theory of production,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 99-120, January.
- Zambelli Stefano, 2001. "The 40% Neoclassical Aggregate Theory of Production," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 42, Society for Computational Economics.
- Paolo Trabucchi, 2011. "Capital as a Single Magnitude and the Orthodox Theory of Distribution in Some Writings of the Early 1930s," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 169-188.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2007. "Classical and Neoclassical harmonies and dissonances," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 243-271.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1969. "Switches of Technique and the "Rate of Return" in Capital Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(315), pages 508-531, September.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1959. "A Modern Treatment of the Ricardian Economy: I. The Pricing of Goods and of Labor and Land Services," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-35.
- Samuelson, Paul A. & Etula, Erkko M., 2006. "Complete work-up of the one-sector scalar-capital theory of interest rate: Third installment auditing Sraffa's never-completed "Critique of Modern Economic Theory"," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 331-356, August.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Pierangelo Garegnani, 2007. "Samuelson's misses: A rejoinder," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 573-585.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2013.
"Real W icksell Effect, Demand for Capital and Stability,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 346-360, May.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2012. "Real Wicksell effect, demand for capital and stability," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0162, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1976. "The Paradox in Capital Theory and Complementarity of Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 127-142.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1962. "Parable and Realism in Capital Theory: The Surrogate Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 193-206.
- Hahn, F H, 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Wrong Issues and the Wrong Argument," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 360-364, September.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 1960. "A Mathematical Formulation of the Ricardian System," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 78-98.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2007. "Reswitching of Techniques in an Intertemporal Equilibrium Model with Overlapping Generations," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 43-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2019.
"Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 723-737, November.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2017. "Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital," MPRA Paper 76343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Bellino & Christian Bidard & Saverio M. Fratini & G.C. Harcourt & Arrigo Opocher & Ian Steedman & Naoki Yoshihara & Heinz D. Kurz, 2017. "Symposium on Arrigo Opocher and Ian Steedman (," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 586-624, November.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Feldman, Germán David & Ianni, Guido, 2018. "New-Structuralist Exchange-Rate Policy and the Pattern of Specialization in Latin American Countries," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP28, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:23:y:2016:i:6:p:1032-1058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.