Real Wicksell effect, demand for capital and stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2013. "Real W icksell Effect, Demand for Capital and Stability," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 346-360, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2015. "A Note on Reswitching and Intertemporal Prices," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 666-678, October.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:586-624 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:625-659 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Fratini, Saverio M., 2015. "On the Samuelson-Etula Master Function and Marginal Productivity: some old and new critical remarks," MPRA Paper 63415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2017. "Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital," MPRA Paper 76343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "On the Second Stage of the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP30, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments; savings; interest rate; equilibrium stability; reswitching;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtr:wpaper:0162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dero3it.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .