A Note on Reswitching and Intertemporal Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bliss, C. J., 1975. "Capital Theory and the Distribution of Income," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780720436044 edited by Bliss, C. J..
- Pierangelo Garegnani, 2005. "Capital And Intertemporal Equilibria: A Reply To Mandler ," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 411-437, November.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2013.
"Real W icksell Effect, Demand for Capital and Stability,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 346-360, May.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2012. "Real Wicksell effect, demand for capital and stability," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0162, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035.
- Bertram Schefold, 2005. "Reswitching As A Cause Of Instability Of Intertemporal Equilibrium," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 438-476, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2007. "Reswitching of Techniques in an Intertemporal Equilibrium Model with Overlapping Generations," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 43-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Bellino & Christian Bidard & Saverio M. Fratini & G.C. Harcourt & Arrigo Opocher & Ian Steedman & Naoki Yoshihara & Heinz D. Kurz, 2017. "Symposium on Arrigo Opocher and Ian Steedman (," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 586-624, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2019.
"On The Second Stage Of The Cambridge Capital Controversy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 1073-1093, September.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "On the Second Stage of the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP30, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
More about this item
Keywordsreswitching; stationary prices; intertemporal prices; convex sets;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sraffa:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saverio M. Fratini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sraffit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.