Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2019. "Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 723-737, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edmond Malinvaud, 2003. "The Legacy of Knut Wicksell to Capital Theory," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 507-525, December.
- Paolo Trabucchi, 2011. "Capital as a Single Magnitude and the Orthodox Theory of Distribution in Some Writings of the Early 1930s," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 169-188.
- Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri, 2001. "The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: a reply," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 479-485, December.
- Bliss, C. J., 1975. "Capital Theory and the Distribution of Income," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780720436044 edited by Bliss, C. J..
- Ariel Dvoskin & Andrés Lazzarini, 2013. "On Walras's Concept of Equilibrium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1966. "A Summing Up," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 568-583.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Saverio M. Fratini, 2016. "On the Samuelsonâ€“Etula Master Function and the capital controversy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1032-1058, November.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2013.
"Real W icksell Effect, Demand for Capital and Stability,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 346-360, May.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2012. "Real Wicksell effect, demand for capital and stability," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0162, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Potestio, Paola, 1999. "The aggregate neoclassical theory of distribution and the concept of a given value of capital: towards a more general critique," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 381-394, December.
- Hahn, F H, 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Wrong Issues and the Wrong Argument," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 360-364, September.
- Fabio Petri, 2016. "Walras on Capital: Interpretative Insights from a Review by Bortkiewicz," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 23-38.
- Larry Samuelson, 1982. "On Wicksell's Missing Equation," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 301-307, Fall.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 2008. "On Walras'S Theory Of Capital (Provisional Draft 1962)," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(3), pages 367-384, September.
- Petri, Fabio, 2016. "Walras on capital: interpretative insights from a review by Bortkiewicz," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP17, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Bo Sandelin, 1980. "Wicksell's Missing Equation, the Production Function, and the Wicksell Effect," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 29-40, Spring.
- Gaetano Bloise & Pietro Reichlin, 2009. "An Obtrusive Remark On Capital And Comparative Statics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 54-76, February.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2012. "Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks," MPRA Paper 39574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2007. "Reswitching of Techniques in an Intertemporal Equilibrium Model with Overlapping Generations," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 43-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2019.
"On The Second Stage Of The Cambridge Capital Controversy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 1073-1093, September.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "On the Second Stage of the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP30, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
More about this item
Keywordsstationary relative prices; capital; net accumulation; Wicksell; Walras;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2017-01-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:76343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .