Report NEP-HPE-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brendan Markey-Towler, 2016. "Economics cannot isolate itself from political theory: a mathematical demonstration," Papers 1701.06410, arXiv.org.
- Fraile Balbín, Pedro, 2016. "Fiscal pessimism in historical perspective : Tocqueville revisited," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 23964, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2017. "The Missing Bretton Woods Debate over Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 23037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo & Seel, Christian, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Levy, Daniel & Snir, Avichai, 2017. "Potterian Economics," MPRA Paper 76344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piercarlo Frigero, 2017. "Reconsidering Communication Regarding Economic Phenomena. Some Hints from a Complexity Approach," Working papers 040, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Item repec:lvl:crrecr:1604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Booth, Anne & Deng, Kent, 2016. "Japanese colonialism in comparative perspective," Economic History Working Papers 68883, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Aassve, Arnstein & Fuochi, Giulia & Mencarini, Letizia, 2017. "The Cultural Foundations of Happiness," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201702, University of Turin.
- Benjamin Chabot, 2017. "The Federal Reserve’s Evolving Monetary Policy Implementation Framework: 1914-1923," Working Paper Series WP-2017-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 18 Jan 2017.
- Bergh, Andreas & Öhrvall, Richard, 2016. "The Moldable Young: How Institutions Impact Social Trust," Working Paper Series 1132, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pierluigi Conzo & Arnstein Aassve & Giulia Fuochi & Letizia Mencarini, 2017. "The Cultural Foundations of Happiness," CSEF Working Papers 466, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Knowledge as a Global Common and the Crisis of the Learning Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 743, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2017. "Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital," MPRA Paper 76343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Property, Possession and Knowledge," Department of Economics University of Siena 744, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kenneth D. Garbade, 2017. "Beyond thirty: Treasury issuance of long-term bonds from 1953 to 1965," Staff Reports 806, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zan, Luca & Deng, Kent, 2017. "Micro foundations in the Great Divergence debate: opening up a new perspective," Economic History Working Papers 68944, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.