Property, Possession and Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asad Zaman, 2016. "The Methodology of Polanyi's Great Transformation," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Ugo Pagano, 2014. "Love, war and cultures: a reply to my commentators," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 203-211, July.
- Ugo Pagano, 2013.
"Love, war and cultures: an institutional approach to human evolution,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 41-66, April.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "Love, War and Cultures: an Institutional Approach to Human Evolution," Department of Economics University of Siena 632, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2015. "What Humpty Dumpty might have said about property rights – and the need to put them back together again: a response to critics," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 731-747, December.
- Barzel, Yoram, 2015. "What are ‘property rights’, and why do they matter? A comment on Hodgson's article," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 719-723, December.
- Gintis, Herbert, 2007. "The evolution of private property," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-16, September.
- Alberto Battistini & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Primates’ fertilization systems and the evolution of the human brain," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, April.
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2017-01-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-01-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2017-01-29 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2017-01-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.