Property, Possession and Knowledge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asad Zaman, 2016. "The Methodology of Polanyi's Great Transformation," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-44, March.
- Ugo Pagano, 2014. "Love, war and cultures: a reply to my commentators," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 203-211, July.
- Ugo Pagano, 2013.
"Love, war and cultures: an institutional approach to human evolution,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 41-66, April.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "Love, War and Cultures: an Institutional Approach to Human Evolution," Department of Economics University of Siena 632, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2015. "What Humpty Dumpty might have said about property rights – and the need to put them back together again: a response to critics," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 731-747, December.
- Barzel, Yoram, 2015. "What are ‘property rights’, and why do they matter? A comment on Hodgson's article," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 719-723, December.
- Gintis, Herbert, 2007. "The evolution of private property," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-16, September.
- Alberto Battistini & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Primates’ fertilization systems and the evolution of the human brain," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, April.
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K30 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - General
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2017-01-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-01-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2017-01-29 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2017-01-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .