Love, war and cultures: a reply to my commentators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Pansini, 2013. "Hierarchical societies of primates: Comments on love, war and cultures," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 97-101, April.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2013. "Sex on the brain: some comments on ‘love, war and cultures: An institutional approach to human evolution’," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 91-95, April.
- Alberto Battistini, 2013. "A note on the difference between human and non-human productive factors: Comments on ‘Love, war, and culture: An institutional approach to human evolution’," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 67-70, April.
- Alberto Battistini & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Primates’ fertilization systems and the evolution of the human brain," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Ugo Pagano, 2013.
"Love, war and cultures: an institutional approach to human evolution,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 41-66, April.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "Love, War and Cultures: an Institutional Approach to Human Evolution," Department of Economics University of Siena 632, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Herbert Gintis, 2013. "The evolutionary roots of human hyper-cognition," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 83-89, April.
- Samuel Bowles, 2013. "Darwin, Marx and Pagano: a comment on “Love, War, and Cultures”," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 71-81, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolution of the human intelligence; Sexual subsidy ; Group selection; Lethal weapons;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:16:y:2014:i:2:p:203-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.