Primates’ fertilization systems and the evolution of the human brain
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur J. Robson & Hillard S. Kaplan, 2003. "The Evolution of Human Life Expectancy and Intelligence in Hunter-Gatherer Economies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 150-169, March.
- Ugo Pagano, 1999. "The Origin of Organizational Species," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp118, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Ghiselin, Michael T, 1978. "The Economy of the Body," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 233-37, May.
- Janet Landa & Gordon Tullock, 2003. "Why Ants Do but Honeybees Do Not Construct Satellite Nests," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 151-164, May.
- Pagano, Ugo & Rowthorn, Robert, 1994. "Ownership, technology and institutional stability," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 221-242, December.
- Samuel Bowles, 2003. "The First Property Rights Revolution," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000091, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2001. "Toward a Comparative Institutional Analysis," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011875, August.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.