The Origin of Organizational Species
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagano, Ugo, 2000.
"Public markets, private orderings and corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Ugo Pagano, 2000. "Public Markets, Private Orderings and Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp166, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "A comment on the paper by Joseph Henrich," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 81-84, January.
- Erkan Gürpinar, 2013. "Notes on Institutional Complementarities and Organizational Forms," Department of Economics University of Siena 678, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Earle, John S. & Pagano, Ugo & Lesi, Maria, 2006.
"Information technology, organizational form, and transition to the market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 471-489, August.
- John S. Earle & Ugo Pagano & Maria Lesi, "undated". "Information Technology, Organizational Form, and Transition to the Market," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20065, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John S. Earle & Ugo Pagano & Maria Lesi, 2002. "Information Technology, Organizational Form, and Transition to the Market," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-82, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Landini, Fabio, 2012. "Technology, property rights and organizational diversity in the software industry," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 137-150.
- Alberto Battistini & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Primates’ fertilization systems and the evolution of the human brain," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Posiciones legales y complementariedades institucionales," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(9), pages 17-54, July-Dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.