Posiciones legales y complementariedades institucionales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Pagano, U, 1983. "Profit Maximization, Industrial Democracy and the Allocation of Labour," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 51(2), pages 159-183, June.
- Ugo Pagano, 1999. "The Origin of Organizational Species," Working Papers wp118, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Pagano, Ugo, 2000.
"Public markets, private orderings and corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Ugo Pagano, 2000. "Public Markets, Private Orderings and Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp166, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Pagano, Ugo & Rowthorn, Robert, 1994. "Ownership, technology and institutional stability," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 221-242, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Fiorito, 2008. "John R. Commons, Wesley N. Hohfeld and the Origins of Transactional Economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 536, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
Keywordslegal positions; institutional complementarities; contracts; property law; industrial organization; capitalist systems;
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:5:y:2003:i:9:p:17-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.