Marrying in the Cathedral: a Framework for the Analysis of Corporate Governance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ugo Pagano, 2010. "Marrying in the Cathedral: A Framework for the Analysis of Corporate Governance," Chapters,in: The Law and Economics of Corporate Governance, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Freeland, Robert F, 2000. "Creating Holdup through Vertical Integration: Fisher Body Revisited," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 33-66, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pagano, Ugo, 2000.
"Public markets, private orderings and corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 453-477, December.
- Ugo Pagano, 2000. "Public Markets, Private Orderings and Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp166, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Patrick Bolton & David S. Scharfstein, 1998. "Corporate Finance, the Theory of the Firm, and Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 95-114, Fall.
- Ugo Pagano & Maria Rossi, 2004. "Incomplete Contracts, Intellectual Property and Institutional Complementarities," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 55-76, July.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1988. "Vertical Integration as Organizational Ownership: The Fisher Body-General Motors Relationship Revisited," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 199-213, Spring.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Spulber, Daniel F, 2000. "The Fable of Fisher Body," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 67-104, April.
- Coase, R H, 2000. "The Acquisition of Fisher Body by General Motors," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 15-31, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012.
"No institution is a free lunch: a reconstruction of Ronald Coase,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 59(2), pages 189-200, July.
- Ugo Pagano, 2012. "No institution is a free lunch: a reconstruction of Ronald Coase," Department of Economics University of Siena 633, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .