John R. Commons, Wesley N. Hohfeld and the Origins of Transactional Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1936. "Commons's Institutionalism in Relation to Problems of Social Evolution and Economic Planning," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 333-346.
- Asso, Pier Francesco & Fiorito, Luca, 2004. "Human Nature and Economic Institutions: Instinct Psychology, Behaviorism, and the Development of American Institutionalism," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(04), pages 445-477, December.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:34:y:2000:i:2:p:291-303 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:413-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ugo Pagano, 2003. "Posiciones legales y complementariedades institucionales," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(9), pages 17-54, July-Dece.
More about this item
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-09-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2008-09-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2008-09-20 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-09-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .