Nordic Electricity Congestion's Arrangement as a Model for Europe: Physical Constraints or Operators' Opportunity
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/index.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "Contract and Economic Organization," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 55-66.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L, 1996. "Introducing Competition into Regulated Network Industries: From Hierarchies to Markets in Electricity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 341-82.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-42, September.
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1988. "Markets for Power: An Analysis of Electrical Utility Deregulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600188, December.
- Hancher, Leigh, 1997. "Slow and not so sure: Europe's long march to electricity market liberalization," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 92-101, November.
- Hogan, William W, 2002. "Electricity Market Restructuring: Reforms of Reforms," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 103-32, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.