Nordic Electricity Congestion's Arrangement as a Model for Europe: Physical Constraints or Operators' Opportunity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hancher, Leigh, 1997. "Slow and not so sure: Europe's long march to electricity market liberalization," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(9), pages 92-101, November.
- Paul L. Joskow & Richard Schmalensee, 1988. "Markets for Power: An Analysis of Electrical Utility Deregulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600188, January.
- Hogan, William W, 2002. "Electricity Market Restructuring: Reforms of Reforms," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 103-132, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "Contract and Economic Organization," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 55-66.
- Hogan, William W, 1992. "Contract Networks for Electric Power Transmission," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 211-242, September.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L, 1996. "Introducing Competition into Regulated Network Industries: From Hierarchies to Markets in Electricity," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 341-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brunekreeft, Gert, 2005. "Regulatory issues in merchant transmission investment," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 175-186, June.
- John J. García & Catalina Gómez & Santiago Bohórquez, 2014.
"Formación del precio de las transacciones internacionales de electricidad entre Colombia y Ecuador,"
REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO,
UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
- John J. García & Catalina Gómez & Santiago Bohórquez, 2012. "Formación del precio de las transacciones internacionales de electricidad entre Colombia y Ecuador," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010945, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-02-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2003-02-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2003-02-18 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .