Report NEP-HPE-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Structural changes in economics during the last fifty years," MPRA Paper 10534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Singh, Rup & Kumar, Saten, 2008. "Do we need time series econometrics," MPRA Paper 10530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2008.
- Luca Fiorito, 2008. "John R. Commons, Wesley N. Hohfeld and the Origins of Transactional Economics," Department of Economics University of Siena 536, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "The Principle of Effective Demand and the State of Post Keynesian Monetary Economics," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00319161_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin K. Jones, 2007. "Against Applicability: A critique of Guala’s Methodology of Experimental Economics," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 205, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dave Colander & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2008. "The Economics Major and a Liberal Education," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0812, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Steven Jones & Eric Hoest & Richie Fuld & Mahesh Dahal & Dave Colander, 2008. "What Economics Students Think of the Economics Major," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0810, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- KimMarie McGoldrick & Gail Hoyt & Dave Colander, 2008. "The Professional Development of Graduate Students in Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0811, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- D.A. Kendrick & H.M. Amman & M.P. Tucci, 2008. "Learning About Learning in Dynamic Economic Models," Working Papers 08-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Heugens, P.P.M.A.R., 2008. "Organization Theory: Bright Prospects for a Permanently Failing Field," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2008-032-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gustavo Federico Torrens, 2008. "The economic value of ideology," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 378, Universidad del CEMA.
- Leong, Chee Kian, 2008. "Capitalism and Economic Growth: A Game-Theoretic Perspective," MPRA Paper 10472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viola Angelini, Danilo Cavapozzi, Luca Corazzini, Omar Paccagnella., 2008. "Do Danes and Italians Rate Life Satisfaction in the Same Way? Using Vignettes to Correct for Individual-Specific Scale Biases," ISLA Working Papers 31, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.