The Economics Major and a Liberal Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Colander & Jessica Holmes, 2007. "Gender and graduate economics education in the US," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 93-116.
- Wendy A. Stock & T. Aldrich Finegan & John J. Siegfried, 2006.
"Attrition in Economics Ph.D. Programs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 458-466, May.
- Wendy A. Stock & T. Aldrich Finegan & John J. Siegfried, 2006. "Attrition in Economics Ph.D. Programs," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0608, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jerry G. Thursby, 2000. "What Do We Say about Ourselves and What Does It Mean? Yet Another Look at Economics Department Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 383-404, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-09-20 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2008-09-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-09-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2008-09-20 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .