Economics and Modern Psychology: II
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2012.
"Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-Year Period,"
2012.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-Year Period," CESifo Working Paper Series 3907, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-Year Period," QuBE Working Papers 005, QUT Business School.
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-year Period," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 287, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- David Stadelmann & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Bounded Rationality and Voting Decisions Exploring a 160-Year Period," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Haase, Michaela, 2017. "The Changing Basis of Economic Responsibility: Zur Bedeutung und Rezeption von John Maurice Clarks Artikel zur ökonomischen Verantwortung," Discussion Papers 2017/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Luca Fiorito & Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2016. "Chicago Economics in the Making, 1926-1940. A Further Look at US Interwar Pluralism," Department of Economics University of Siena 733, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Angela Ambrosino, 2017. "The Role of Agents’ Propensity toward Conformity and Independence in the Process of Institutional Change," STOREPapers 1_2017, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- Tomasz Zalega, 2015. "Behavioural Economics as a New Trend in Economics – An Overview (Ekonomia behawioraln jako nowy nurt ekonomii - zarys problemtyki)," Research Reports, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(18), pages 7-25.
- Richard H. Thaler, 2016. "Behavioral Economics: Past, Present, and Future," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1577-1600, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:26:y:1913:p:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.