Report NEP-HME-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph Abraham & Michael Nivala, 2017. "Chaotic Synchronization in Economic Networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 746, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Anirban Karak & Deepankar Basu, 2017. "Profitability or Industrial Relations : What Explains Manufacturing Performance Across Indian States?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Aydın, Gülşen, 2016. "Feminist Challenge to the Mainstream IR," MPRA Paper 76314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2016. "The Effects of Labour Market Reforms upon Unemployment and Income Inequalities: an Agent Based Model," Sciences Po publications 2016-24, Sciences Po.
- Tomas Balint & Francesco Lamperti & Mauro Napoletano & Antoine Mandel & Andrea Roventini & Sandro Sapio, 2016. "Complexity and the Economics of Climate Change: a Survey and a Look Forward," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5qr7f0k4sk8, Sciences Po.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2017. "Growth, environment and Islam," MPRA Paper 76347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piercarlo Frigero, 2017. "Reconsidering Communication Regarding Economic Phenomena. Some Hints from a Complexity Approach," Working papers 040, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Andreas Welling, 2017. "Green Finance: Recent developments, characteristics and important actors," FEMM Working Papers 170002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ugo Pagano, 2016. "Property, Possession and Knowledge," Department of Economics University of Siena 744, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Obaidullah, Mohammed & Manap, Turkhan Ali Abdul, 2017. "Behavioral Dimensions of Islamic Philanthropy: The Case of Zakat," Working Papers 2017-2, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Gergely Varga & Janos Vincze, 2017. "Saver types: An evolutionary-adaptive approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1702, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Lorena Alcázar & María Balarin & Karen Espinoza, 2016. "Impacts of the Peruvian Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Women’s Empowerment: A Quantitative and Qualitative Approach," Working Papers PMMA 2016-25, PEP-PMMA.
- Amélie Artis & Simon Cornée, 2016. "Composition, interprétation et mémorisation du savoir idiosyncrasique dans la banque solidaire," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-01, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.