Reswitching of Techniques in an Intertemporal Equilibrium Model with Overlapping Generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico S. Levrero, 2019. "Estimates of the Natural Rate of Interest and the Stance of Monetary Policies: A Critical Assessment," Working Papers Series 88, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2019.
"On The Second Stage Of The Cambridge Capital Controversy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 1073-1093, September.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "On the Second Stage of the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP30, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2015. "A Note on Reswitching and Intertemporal Prices," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 666-678, October.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Fratini, Saverio M., 2015. "On the Samuelson-Etula Master Function and Marginal Productivity: some old and new critical remarks," MPRA Paper 63415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2019.
"Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 723-737, November.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2017. "Neoclassical theories of stationary relative prices and the supply of capital," MPRA Paper 76343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Saverio M. Fratini, 2016. "On the Samuelson–Etula Master Function and the capital controversy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1032-1058, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:copoec:v:26:y:2007:i:1:p:43-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.