New-Structuralist Exchange-Rate Policy and the Pattern of Specialization in Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rapetti Martin, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in a Competitive Real Exchange Rate Strategy for Development,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-31, March.
- Martin Rapetti, 2011. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination in a Competitive Real Exchange Rate Strategy for Development," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Soares Martins Neto & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2017.
"Competitive Exchange Rate and Public Infrastructure in a Macrodynamic of Economic Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 792-815, November.
- Antonio Soares Martins Neto & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2015. "Competitive Exchange Rate and Public Infrastructure in a Macrodynamic of Economic Growth," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 05 Apr 2016.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2015. "Neo-Kaleckian and Sraffian Controversies on the Theory of Accumulation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 154-182, April.
- Ros, Jaime & Skott, Peter, 1998. "Dynamic Effects of Trade Liberalization and Currency Overvaluation under Conditions of Increasing Returns," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 66(4), pages 466-489, September.
- Mario Damill & Roberto Frenkel, 2017. "Symposium: Dilemmas of exchange rate and monetary policies in Latin America," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Marc Lavoie, 1996. "Traverse, Hysteresis, and Normal Rates of Capacity Utilization in Kaleckian Models of Growth and Distribution," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 113-147, December.
- Martín Rapetti & Peter Skott & Arslan Razmi, 2012.
"The real exchange rate and economic growth: are developing countries different?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 735-753, April.
- Martin Rapetti & Peter Skott & Arslan Razmi, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: are Developing Countries Different?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 365-439.
- JosÃ© Luis Oreiro & Fabricio Missio & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2015. "Capital Accumulation, Structural Change and Real Exchange Rate in a Keynesian-Structuralist Growth Model," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(2), pages 237-256, June.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1979.
"Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: II,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 63-82, March.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1978. "Notes on Consumption, Investment and Effective Demand: I," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 335-353, December.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Saverio M. Fratini, 2016. "On the Samuelsonâ€“Etula Master Function and the capital controversy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1032-1058, November.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Ariel Dvoskin & GermÃ¡n David Feldman, 2018. "Income distribution and the balance of payments: a formal reconstruction of some Argentinian structuralist contributions- Part I: Technical dependency," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 352-368, July.
- Arslan Razmi, 2007. "The Contractionary Short-Run Effects of Nominal Devaluation in Developing Countries: Some Neglected Nuances," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 577-602.
- Riccardo Pariboni, 2016. "Autonomous demand and the Marglinâ€“Bhaduri model: a critical note," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 409-428, October.
- Ian Steedman, 1999. "Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities and the Open Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 260-276, October.
- Serrano, Franklin & Summa , Ricardo, 2015. "Distribution and Cost-Push inflation in Brazil under inflation targeting, 1999-2014," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP14, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Ariel Dvoskin & GermÃ¡n David Feldman, 2018. "Income distribution and the balance of payments: a formal reconstruction of some Argentinian structuralist contributions - Part II: Financial dependency," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 369-386, July.
- Garegnani, Pierangelo, 1983. "The Classical Theory of Wages and the Role of Demand Schedules in the Determination of Relative Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 309-313, May.
- Fabio Petri, 2004. "General Equilibrium, Capital and Macroeconomics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3438.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2017. "Again on the Relevance of Reverse Capital Deepening and Reswitching," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 625-659, November.
More about this item
KeywordsDual economies; Economic growth; New-Structuralism; Pattern of Specialization; Real Exchange Rate;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:sraffa:0028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saverio M. Fratini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sraffit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.