The Classical Theory of Wages and the Role of Demand Schedules in the Determination of Relative Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bellino , Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2015. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti’s works and in the modern classical approach," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP10, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2014.
"Adam Smith on Monopoly Theory. Making good a lacuna,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(2), pages 178-195, May.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Adam Smith on Monopoly Theory. Making good a lacuna," MPRA Paper 38411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cláudio Gontijo, 2004. "Arrow-Debreu and the classical and neoclassical economics," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td241, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2004. "The competition-of-capitals doctrine and the wage-profit relationship," MPRA Paper 20118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Persefoni Tsaliki & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2015. "Classical Economists, Marx and Marshall on Dominant Technique," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 21-36.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- repec:elg:eechap:13938_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:drm:wpaper:2013-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2016. "Competition," Chapters,in: Handbook on the History of Economic Analysis Volume III, chapter 6, pages 70-81 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Birolo, Adriano, 2010. "The path of a scholar," MPRA Paper 30734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pai:apunup:es-41-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arena, Richard, 1987. "La dynamique économique : nouveaux débats, nouvelles perspectives," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(1), pages 77-117, mars.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2014. "Ricardo's and Malthus's common error in their conflicting theories of the value of labour," MPRA Paper 55948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellino, Enrico, 2009. "The Classical approach to distribution and the “natural system”," MPRA Paper 14901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dvoskin, Ariel & Feldman, Germán David & Ianni, Guido, 2018. "New-Structuralist Exchange-Rate Policy and the Pattern of Specialization in Latin American Countries," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP28, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Annalisa Rosselli, 1994. "Ricardo's Theory of Money Matters," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(5), pages 1251-1268.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2018. "Ricardo’s Theory of Value is Still Alive and Well in Contemporary Capitalism," MPRA Paper 85822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:309-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.