Pasinetti versus Rebelo: Two different models or just one?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles I. Jones, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525.
- Felbermayr Gabriel J & Licandro Omar, 2005.
"The Underestimated Virtues of the Two-sector AK Model,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Omar Licandro, "undated". "The underestimated virtues of the two-sector AK model," Working Papers 2003-13, FEDEA.
- Gabriel J. FELBERMAYR & Omar LICANDRO, 2002. "The Under-Estimated Virtues of the Two-Sector AK Model," Economics Working Papers ECO2002/27, European University Institute.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Omar Licandro, 2003. "The underestimated virtues of the two-sector AK model," Economics working papers 2003-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Morishima, M, 1996. "Morishima on Ricardo: Two Replies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 91-109, January.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Kurz, Heinz D & Salvadori, Neri, 1998. "Morishima on Ricardo: A Rejoinder," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 227-239, March.
- Kurz, Heinz D & Salvadori, Neri, 1992. "Morishima on Ricardo: Review Article," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 227-247, June.
- Neri Salvadori, 1998. "A Linear Multisector Model of “Endogenous” Growth and the Problem of Capital," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 319-335, October.
- Hahn, F H, 1975. "Revival of Political Economy: The Wrong Issues and the Wrong Argument," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 360-364, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2012.
"Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 194-205.
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D’Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Department of Economics 0667, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D'Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 072, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:taf:eujhet:v:24:y:2017:i:3:p:507-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodríguez-Arana, Alejandro, 2014. "Política fiscal, expectativas y transición dinámica en el modelo simple de crecimiento endógeno," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(18), pages 7-32, primer se.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2017.
"From endogenous growth to stationary state: The world economy in the mathematical formulation of the Ricardian system,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 507-527, May.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2015. "From endogenous growth to stationary state: The world economy in the mathematical formulation of the Ricardian system," MPRA Paper 69998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:65:y:2008:i:3-4:p:547-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.