Política fiscal, expectativas y transición dinámica en el modelo simple de crecimiento endógeno
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993.
"Marginal income tax rates and economic growth in developing countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 409-417, April.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1992. "Marginal income tax rates and economic growth in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1050, The World Bank.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Tetsugen Haruyama & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2006. "Do Distortionary Taxes Always Harm Growth?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 99-126, March.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria & Asea, Patrick, 1997.
"On the ineffectiveness of tax policy in altering long-run growth: Harberger's superneutrality conjecture,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 99-126, October.
- Asea, Patrick & Mendoza, Enrique G & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 1996. "On the Ineffectiveness of Tax Policy in Altering Long- Run Growth: Harberger's Superneutrality Conjecture," CEPR Discussion Papers 1378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991. "Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2010.
"Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 517-532, December.
- António Afonso & Davide Furceri, 2008. "Government Size, Composition, Volatility and Economic Growth," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Afonso, António & Furceri, Davide, 2008. "Government size, composition, volatility and economic growth," Working Paper Series 849, European Central Bank.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834.
- Akihiko Kaneko & Daisuke Matsuzaki, 2009. "Consumption tax and economic growth in an overlapping generations model with money holdings," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 155-175, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1982.
"Predetermined and non-predetermined variables in rational expectations models,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 49-54.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1983. "Predetermined and Non-Predetermined Variables in Rational Expectations Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-1048, November.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo Manuelli, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," NBER Working Papers 3241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Michael Woodford, 2001. "The Taylor Rule and Optimal Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 232-237, May.
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1986. "Temporary Stabilization: Predetermined Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1319-1329, December.
- D'Alessandro, Simone & Salvadori, Neri, 2008. "Pasinetti versus Rebelo: Two different models or just one?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 547-554, March.
- C. Colombier, 2009. "Growth effects of fiscal policies: an application of robust modified M-estimator," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(7), pages 899-912.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth: Theory and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1008-1038, October.
- Richard H. Day & Chengyu Yang, 2011. "Economic Growth And The Effects Of Fiscal Policy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 218-234, February.
- Luigi L. Pasinetti, 1960. "A Mathematical Formulation of the Ricardian System," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 78-98.
- Drazen, Allan, 1985. "Tight money and inflation: Further Results," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 113-120, January.
More about this item
Keywordscrecimiento endógeno; política fiscal; expectativas racionales; ecuación de Euler. / endogenous growth; fiscal policy; rational expectations; Euler equation.;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipn:panora:v:ix:y:2014:i:18:p:7-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juan Marroquín-Arreola) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Juan Marroquín-Arreola to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeipnmx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.