Predetermined and Non-Predetermined Variables in Rational Expectations Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Buiter, Willem H., 1982. "Predetermined and non-predetermined variables in rational expectations models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 49-54.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "The nonlinear two-stage least-squares estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 105-110, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zadrozny, Peter A., 1998. "An eigenvalue method of undetermined coefficients for solving linear rational expectations models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1353-1373, August.
- Marini, G. & Scaramozzino, P., 1989.
"Monopolistic competition, expected inflation and contract length,"
1989-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marini, G. & Scaramozzino, P., 1989. "Monopolistic Competition, Expected Inflation And Contract Length," Papers 8940, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Susana Garcia Cervero & J. Humberto Lopez & Enrique Alberola Ila & Angel J. Ubide, 1999.
"Global Equilibrium Exchange Rates; Euro, Dollar, “Ins,” “Outs,” and Other Major Currencies in a Panel Cointegration Framework,"
IMF Working Papers
99/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique Alberola & Susana G. Cervero & Humberto Lopez & Angel Ubide, 2000. "Global Equilibrium Exchange Rates: Euro, Dollar, "Ins," "Outs," and Other Major Currencies in a Panel Cointegration Framework," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0051, Econometric Society.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2012. "Is it Possible to Go Back to Ad Hoc Macroeconomic Models? The Case of the Romer-Taylor Model," Working Papers 0312, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo, 2012.
"Indeterminacy in a dynamic small open economy with international migration,"
40013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmelo Pierpaolo Parello, 2012. "Indeterminacy in a Dynamic Small Open Economy with International Migration," Working Papers 159, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Rodríguez-Arana, Alejandro, 2014. "Política fiscal, expectativas y transición dinámica en el modelo simple de crecimiento endógeno," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(18), pages 7-32, primer se.
- Kim, Young Chul, 2009. "Lifetime Network Externality and the Dynamics of Group Inequality," MPRA Paper 18767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loisel, Olivier, 2009. "Bubble-free policy feedback rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(4), pages 1521-1559, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberte:0021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.