Reswitching and Decreasing Demand for Capital in a Model with a Continuum of Linear Techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-380, December.
- Ian Steedman, 2009. "Many Capital–Output Ratios Increasing With The Interest Rate: An Industry‐Level Analysis," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 150-161, February.
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "A Reply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 439-439.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, December.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Burmeister,Edwin, 1980. "Capital Theory and Dynamics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521297035, December.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1976. "The Paradox in Capital Theory and Complementarity of Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 127-142.
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- Schefold, Bertram, 2008. "C.E.S. production functions in the light of the Cambridge critique," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 783-797, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2010. "Reswitching And Decreasing Demand For Capital," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 676-682, November.
- Avi J. Cohen, 2003. "Retrospectives: Whatever Happened to the Cambridge Capital Theory Controversies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 199-214, Winter.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2012. "Malinvaud on Wicksell’s legacy to capital theory: some critical remarks," MPRA Paper 39574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Eigenvalue distribution and the production price-profit rate relationship in linear single-product systems: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore Mariolis & Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2016.
"Capital theory ‘paradoxes’ and paradoxical results: resolved or continued?,"
Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 297-322, December.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2015. "Capital Theory ‘Paradoxes’ and Paradoxical Results: Resolved or Continued?," MPRA Paper 68214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harvey Gram, 2003. "Joan Robinson: classical revivalist or neoclassical critic?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 493-508.
- Colacchio, Giorgio & Soci, Anna, 2003. "On the aggregate production function and its presence in modern macroeconomics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2015. "Testing Bienenfeld’s Second-Order Approximation for the Wage-Profit Curve," MPRA Paper 68215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farmer, Roger E.A. & Lahiri, Amartya, 2005. "Recursive preferences and balanced growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 61-77, November.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2015. "Again on the relevance of reverse capital deepening and reswitching," Department of Economics University of Siena 710, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Orlando Gomes, 2005. "Knowledge creation and technology difusion: a framework to understand economic growth," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 20(2), pages 41-61, December.
- James Proudman & Stephen Redding & Marco Bianchi, 1997. "Is International Openness associated with faster economic growth?," Bank of England working papers 63, Bank of England.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:6:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aykut Kibritçioglu, 2002.
"On the Smithian origins of "new" trade and growth theories,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, "undated". "On The Smithian Origins Of "New" Trade And Growth Theories," Working Papers _001, Ankara University Faculty of Political Sciences.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 1997. "On the Smithian Origins of "New" Trade and Growth Theories," International Trade 9711001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2002.
- Wilson, E.J. & Chaudhri, D.P., 2000. "Endogeneity, Knowledge and Dynamics of Long Run Capitalist Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers wp00-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hamid Falatoon & Mohammad Safarzadeh, 2006. "Technological innovations and economic prosperity: A time series analysis," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(2), pages 240-248, June.
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2005. "Correlating Growth with Well-Being during Economic Reforms Evidence from India and China," Development and Comp Systems 0509010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian-Liviu ALBU, 2011.
"Structural Changes and Convergence in EU and in Adriatic-Balkans Region,"
Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 32(1(41)), pages 78-96, June.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 2011. "Structural changes and convergence in EU and in Adriatic-Balkans Region," MPRA Paper 31288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucian-Liviu Albu, 2011. "Structural Changes And Convergence In Eu And In Adriatic-Balkans Region," ERSA conference papers ersa11p442, European Regional Science Association.
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2006.
"Disparity in factor contributions between coastal and inner provinces in post-reform China,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 449-470.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2005. "Disparity in Factor Contributions between Coastal and Inner Provinces in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200502, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Tommy Lundgren, 2009. "Environmental Protection and Impact on Adjacent Economies: Evidence from the Swedish Mountain Region," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 513-532, September.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2008.
"Weak and Strong Time Consistency in a Differential Oligopoly Game with Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 17-26, July.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2005. "Weak and Strong Time Consistency in Differential Oligopoly Games with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 544, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction; continuum linear techniques.;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eei:rpaper:eeri_rp_2009_26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia van Hove). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eeriibe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.