Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Harris-Todaro models with a land market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 317-339, May.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2013. "Luigi Spaventa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 66(263), pages 219-247.
- Ariel Dvoskin & Fabio Petri, 2015. "Again on the relevance of reverse capital deepening and reswitching," Department of Economics University of Siena 710, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Duccio Cavalieri, 2009.
"Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(97), pages 5-46.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2009.
"Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione
[On the inseparability of synctactic structures in classical analysis of value and distributio," MPRA Paper 57896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2009. "Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009.
"Average cost and marginal cost pricing in Marshall: Textual analysis and interpretation,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 665-694.
- zamparelli, luca, 2007. "Average Cost and Marginal Cost Pricing in Marshall: Textual Analysis and Interpretation," MPRA Paper 6053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- H. Bortis, 1976. "On the Determination of the Level of Employment in a Growing Capitalist Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(I), pages 67-93, March.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2006.
"Is Korea Catching Up? An Analysis of the Labour Productivity Growth in South Korea,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 323-339.
- Giulio Guarini & Vasco Molini & Roberta Rabellotti, 2003. "Is Korea catching up? An analysis of the labour productivity growth in South Korea," Working Papers 60, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Saverio M. Fratini, 2009. "Reswitching and Decreasing Demand for Capital in a Model with a Continuum of Linear Techniques," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Colacchio, Giorgio & Soci, Anna, 2003. "On the aggregate production function and its presence in modern macroeconomics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 75-107, March.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2015. "Testing Bienenfeld’s Second-Order Approximation for the Wage-Profit Curve," MPRA Paper 68215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katy Cornwell & Brett Inder, 2004. "Migration and Unemployment in South Africa: When Motivation Surpasses the Theory," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2007. "The production function," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(2), pages 707-714.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2015. "Capital Theory ‘Paradoxes’ and Paradoxical Results: Resolved or Continued?," MPRA Paper 68214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Dvoskin & German Feldman, 2010.
"The Exchange Rate and Inflation in Argentina: A Classical Critique of Orthodox and Heterodox Policy Prescriptions,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 145-169, July.
- Ariel Dvoskin & German Feldman, 2010. "The Exchange Rate and Inflation in Argentina: A Classical Critique of Orthodox and Heterodox Policy Prescriptions," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 145-169, January.
- Stirati, Antonella, 2014. "Real wages in the business cycle: an unresolved conflict between theory and facts in mainstream macroeconomics," MPRA Paper 53743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. C. Harcourt, 2015.
"On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 243-255, June.
- Geoff C. Harcourt, 2014. "On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution," Discussion Papers 2014-37, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cebula, Richard, 1973. "Interstate Migration and the Tiebout Hypothesis: An Analysis According to Race, Sex, and Age," MPRA Paper 49827, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 1974.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2012. "Rethinking Microeconomics: A Proposed Reconstruction," Working Papers 1206, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Avi J. Cohen, 2003. "Retrospectives: Whatever Happened to the Cambridge Capital Theory Controversies?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 199-214, Winter.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Eigenvalue distribution and the production price-profit rate relationship in linear single-product systems: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2013. "A theory of capital as value in progress," MPRA Paper 47197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schefold, Bertram, 2008. "C.E.S. production functions in the light of the Cambridge critique," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 783-797, June.
- Joseph Halevi, 1985. "Switching and Employment," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 229-234, Jul-Sep.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:37:y:1970:i:3:p:439.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.